ah...I'm getting ready to say goodbye to a old friend who really got beat up. 2008! Wow.
I got a letter today thanking me for the nice 2 cd's of 1920's music. It was really special, since I've never seen stationary that had only the house address on it. It must come from an earlier time, like, the 1920?? Makes sense. She is 89 or so.
lets see, for myself, I put together the following music. just for me.
1.Ringo Starr "It don't come easy
2. Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young "We can change the world"
3. Duran Duran "falling Down"
4.Monoral "Kiri" from Ergo Proxy"
5.George Harrison " Isn't it a pity" That song still tugs at my heart.
6. Julee Cruise "Rockin' Back Inside" Remember that song? From Twin Peaks.
7. FrightNight Love song " Come to me" Guitar solo.
8. Boyces(Sp?) "Single Ladies" Thanks Popstar. this song grows on me. ( Why do I want to dance when I hear it?0
9. FrightNight Love Song " Come to Me" sang. beautiful.
10. Inuyasha End theme "Thinking of you" Long version. one of most beautiful romantic lyrics I've ever heard. Poetry??? it sure sounds like it.
11. Steamboy Trailer accomplement score. just nice and you can tap to it .
so now, good night sweet princes and princesses