1. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? The Eyes, especially green eyes
2. Would you vote for a woman candidate for president? You bet your butt!
3. Would you marry for money? nope
4. Have you had braces? Nope
5. Do you pluck your eyebrows? No way, isn't there a law against that or something?
6. Do you ever cut or hurt yourself? nope
7. When was the last time you had a hickey? I think around January
8. Could you live without a computer? No
9. Do you use ICQ, AOL Buddy list, etc? I use aol IM
10. If so, how many people are on your list(s)? 1
11. If you could live in any past time period, which would it be? ah.....The Meazoic...I want to see real dinosaurs.
12. Do you drink enough water? No
13. Do you wear shoes in the house or take them off? wear them
14. What is your favorite fruit? all young republicans
15. Do you eat wheat bread or brown? yum.brown.
16. What is your favorite place to visit? the American Museum of Natural History, in New York.
17. What is the last movie you saw? The Others
18. Do you kiss on the first date? It depends on how much she's willing to pay....sorry, feel like a smart ass tonight. Yes, I do.
19. Are you photogenic? My mum told me I look like Clark Gable. Yes, I guess I do.
20. Do you dream in colour or black and white? colour
21. Are you wearing fingernail polish? if I am, I've had too much to drink....No.
23. Do you have any dimples? Oh Lord, I knew this was coming..Yes.
24. Do you remember being born? Nope
25. Why do you take surveys? I want to demonstrate how an educated person wastes time. "Was I successful?"
26. Do you drink alcohol? in wine, yes.
27. Did you like high school? No
28. What is the most beautiful language? japanese Oh, yes it is.
29. When you are asleep do you like being kissed awake? are you kidding, with morning breath.. now that's a sure fire way to break up a relationship.
30. Do you like sunrises or sunsets the most? Sunset
31. Do you want to live to be 100? "and beyond....."
32. Do you think women should be expected to shave their body hair? No way. Its ridiculous. I mean, can you imagine a man shaving his legs.
33. Do you like salty food or sugary food the most? I think Salty.
34. Is a flat stomach important to you? No, not really.
35. Do you or have you played with a ouija board? No way!
36. Are you loyal? Yupe
37. Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs? Yes
38. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off? off if I'm with a hot date, on if I'm with my dog or brother.
39. Do you believe in magic? Yes..
40. Do you have nightmares frequently? Sometimes. They scare me.
41. Do you like your nose? Yes.
42. Do you like abstract art? yes
43. Do you think you can draw well? ah...I only wish...No.
44. Do you listen to music daily? Yes
45. Do you like to watch cartoons? I live for the toons.
46. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real? Now stop that. You keep saying he isn't real. Of course theres a Santa Claus.
47. How many pairs of shoes do have in your closet? 2
48. Do you like to dress up in womens clothes? Yes, when attending republican conventions.
49. Do you write poetry? ah....music of the soul
50. Do you snore? no
51. Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides? Side
52. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler? Neither. A Samoyed Rescue of course.
53. Do you lick stamps? Not anymore.
54.Do you use an electric can opener? nope
55. Have you ridden in a hot air balloon? No way. I mean, if God had wanted us to ride in balloons, he would have given us rubber balloons instead of arms.
56. Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain? Emotional
57. Do you think balding men should shave their heads? no.
58 Do you know anyone who is clinically depressed? Yes
59. Do you prefer a piano or a violin? violin.
60. Are you a sex addict? well, with the right person..
61. Do you know someone who has cancer? yes
63. Do you hunt? No
64. Do you like fast food joints, or expensive restaurants? fast food.
65. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Zoo
66. Do you have a middle name? Yes
67. Are you basically a happy person? yeah
68. Are you tired? and how...
69. Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today? coffee and coke
70. Have you ever met anyone off the Internet? No.
71. How many phones do you have in your house? 3.
72. How long is your hair? short now, and becoming curly
73. Do you get along with your parents? yes
74. What color of eyes do you prefer? blue or green
75. At what age did you discover you were an idiot? oh, about 10
76. What medications do you take? allergy stuff, arthritis stuff,tum tum stuff, better lives through chemistry.
77. What does your bedroom look like? One complete VHF repeater, 3 computers, 3 HP Laser printers, 50 CD's I burned, one really large map of the USA, one sleeping samoyed.
78. Would you date anyone out of your race? sure.
79. Do you like older, younger or same age guys? Wait one minute...what kind of questionnaire is this.....I like girls, skirts, gals, women, toots....
80. Would you date someone who smokes? It depends on what was smoking. Yes
81. Does a guy have to be rich? It kind of helps, what with all these Boy Toys we guys have to have.
82. Do you prefer taller, shorter or same height guys? I would love to date a really tall gal.
83. Would you want a guy that is or is not a virgin? If you mean gal, no, I don't think I would want to be the first.
84. Name three important things you look for in a guy? Ok, for a gal, she's kind, altruistic, and loves me.
85. Would you date a guy your friend likes or used to like? No (gals) too much chance of guy talk.
86. Short- or long-haired guys? if a gal, really long hair. oh yeah.
87. Honestly, when it comes down to dating a person, do looks really matter? no.
88. Biggest turnoff from a guy? Trying to run my life. pretending to be a mommy.
89. Do you like guys that are built or more skinny? gals, you mean....I like gals that accept themselves for what they are.
90. Do you think college is a must? Yes.