soggy leaves, soggy grass and nope, no lawn mowing today. I spent most of the day doing nothing. I'm getting good at doing this. its a change for me. usually, I always find something that needs to be done, and then, do it. But all this stress sure drains my energy. I've fell asleep everyday during the past week. "How can one fall asleep watching Dragonball Z?"
I had my pal Bob take me up to the gas station and got a whopping $2.00 worth of petrol. I'll probably use it on Monday when I clean up the yard. Hard to believe, October is just a few days away. Then Halloween, then gobble gobble.
Ganked from kengr
1) Copy this list into your blog or journal, including these instructions.
2) Bold all the items you’ve eaten.
3) Cross out any items that you would never consider eating. (I'm also crossing out any that, after eating them, I would never try again)
2. Nettle Tea
3. Huevos rancheros
4. Steak tartare
Crocodile these critters are pets too.
6. Black pudding
7. Cheese fondue
Carp 9. Borscht
10. Baba ghanoush
12. Pho (I think)
13. PB&J sandwich
14. Aloo gobi
15. Hot dog from a street cart
16. Epoisses (I've tried a lot of cheeses but I can't say I've tried this one for sure)
17. Black truffle (I think I had something with truffle in it)
18. Fruit wine made from something other than grapes It has alcohol. Ick. Any alcoholic beverages I have marked as "tried" on here are purely because someone insisted that "THIS will taste different!")
19. Steamed pork buns
20. Pistachio ice cream
21. Heirloom tomatoes
22. Fresh wild berries Thimble berries, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries
23. Foie gras
24. Rice and beans
25. Brawn, or head cheese
26. Raw Scotch Bonnet pepper
27. Dulce de leche
30. Bagna cauda
31. Wasabi peas
32. Clam chowder
33. Salted lassi
34. Sauerkraut This is one of the best foods around.
35. Root beer float
37. Clotted cream
Vodka jelly 39. Gumbo
41. Curried goat
Goat’s milk 45. Malt whisky from a bottle worth £60/$120 or more 46. Fugu
47. Chicken tikka masala
Eel (and it's tasty!)
49. Krispy Kreme original glazed doughnut (not nearly so impressive as their rep makes them; I prefer our local Price Chopper for glazed doughnuts)
Sea urchin 51. Prickly pear
55. McDonald’s Big Mac Meal (I worked there, I know what it's made of. No thanks)
Dirty gin martini When I turned 21, this was the first drink I got sick on. never touched my llips again.
Beer above 8% ABV Beer tastes like rotted grain to begin with, why would having MORE rot-product in it make it better? 59. Poutine
60. Carob chips
67. Beignets, churros, elephant ears or funnel cake
69. Fried plantain
70. Chitterlings, or andouillette
72. Caviar and blini
73. Louche absinthe I actually could taste *something* for a split second other than the detestable alcohol, but the booze wiped the taste out immediately.
74. Gjetost, or brunost
Roadkill 76. Baijiu
Hostess Fruit Pie
Snail 79. Lapsang souchong
81. Tom yum
82. Eggs Benedict
84. Tasting menu at a three-Michelin-star restaurant
85. Kobe beef (And worth every penny. A shame it's almost impossible to get here. I don't trust chunks of beef shipped frozen by mail)
Horse 90. Criollo chocolate (I've had lots of chocolate, I have no idea if Criollo is one of them)
92. Soft shell crab
93. Rose harissa
95. Mole poblano
96. Bagel and lox
97. Lobster Thermidor I do believe, this is better than sex!
99. Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee (the only coffee fit to drink)