1. Who did you last get angry with? My buddy from college. He's bored so thinks everybody else has nothing important to do but himself. That really pisses me off. Like I'm going to make a grocery list of what I'm doing each day so he can see if what I'm doing is more important than being with him.
2. What is your weapon of choice? The deadliest of all...the tongue!!!
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Only in self defense. If she is beating the crap out of me, yes, I'll defend myself.
4. How about of the same sex? Unfortunately, yes. guys sometimes only seem to understand the fist. Its a way of making a point, for a pointy head?
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? oh, my ex-swimming buddy. His father just told him he's got cancer, and he was told on his birthday. I think he was angry with everybody.
6. What is your pet peeve? People who think how I use my time is worthless!
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? lets say, I'm watchful, but do not like to hold grudges as a rule.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? lets see....work out at the gym. finish or start thesis.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? Oh wow. last week Tuesday. I really didn't feel good at all.. I think I got up at 4PM.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? My special lady, who I haven't seen in over 10 years. I can't name her, cause she works for the gov.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? I don't want to.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? No. I am thankfully on meds just to prevent that from happening.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? This past January. I shoveled about 5 neighbors sidewalks, driveways and steps. felt good.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? Dont have an alarm clock.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Ok, Cherry Coke cola. No, really it is.
2. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? One whole pint of Gin. it was on my 21th birthday and I've never touched Gin since. God that was awful..
3. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No.
4. Do you have an issue with your weight? Yes, I quit smoking about 6 years ago and let my weight go. Weight I can handle, smoking I wasn't too sure of. So now,I will have to change my lifestyle and loose those extra pounds.
5. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? hmmmm salty foods, then spicy. I love anchovies. yum..
6. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought food? Good god no.
1. How many people have you seen naked? Egads. over a hundred. I worked out at my colleges gym and swimming pool. and also the community college's gym.
I don't want to see any more naked butts again!
2. How many people have seen YOU naked ? More than the number above. I didn't invite all of the above over for a sleep over, now did I.
4. Have you "done it"? Scratches head.....let me think here a minute. Oh..that. Yup!
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Well...I would have to say, the face, just below the eyes, and away from the bridge of the nose. then the neck.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? I don't think so.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? No, but I did anyway. this is the HIV age, remember. you can never be too sure.
1. How many credit cards do you own? I hate you.....about 7. but some are for special stores only.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? any store that sells the anime I'm interested in.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? I would pay up all of the late property taxes around my neighborhood and friends. then make arraignments for groceries to be delivered to those folks in my neighborhood who can't get out. The rest I would try and invest so it would last a good time.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? I would like to be famous for being good.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Hell no!6. Have you ever stolen anything? .. Yes.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? oh gosh, about 4 or so. all of my music is paid for and I store it in large wav files.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Pride is a sin.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? The one thing I did that I think my parent would be most HAPPY with, is trying to take care of them when she was dying of cancer.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? To never ever offend God or my friends.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? If I know its a fixed contest, you bet.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? no.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Nope.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? I contacted my pals daughter who is at the U. of M. He misplaced his cell phone, and didn't know how to contact her or her sister. Thank goodness for MSN IM.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? A wife and kids.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Our President. I would stop the war and work like a son of a gun to disarm all nuckleheads.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Bill Gates. Here's a geek by anybodys standards, but he's still a kid at heart and loves to mess around with programing. God bless you Bill. oh, he's a great business man too.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes, and while it certainly was her right to do it, it didn't lessen the pain any.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yes, a longer spine to match my long arms and legs.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Inborn trait?? to be a women and make all the nasties in the world Feel bad. yeah. that would work for me.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? Nope.
1. What religion do you follow? Catholicism
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? Both.
4. Do you believe in magic? Yes.
5. What was the last promise you broke? That if I paid my bills off, I would never use the bloody credit cards again. yeah right, and I'm an mongolian skin diver.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? No.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? Other than God? No.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? You've got to be kidding! a big, loud NO.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? To help someone who needs help, but nobody else is listening to them. except me!
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? like in wishing something would happen on a first date, and it doesn't. except I get to pay the restaurant bill. bummer!
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? Yes.
6. Do you gamble? No.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? No.
1. What causes do you support? I'm poor. I have a dickens of a time just supporting me.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? The Catholic Church.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? No.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel? yeah. they all do neat work.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? No. But I do plan on giving to the kitchens and shelters that provide for them.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? Yes.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? Given them a place to stay and asked nothing in return.
1. What are you most afraid of? just standing by and watching people get hurt and do nothing when I could do something.
2. What did you do today that was really brave? I searched through the garbage for my pals cell phone. Now thats friendship!
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Batman. Cause he's damaged, but keeps going anyway.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? Yes.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? More Brains.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? yes,but I got over it.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? I am a follower who leads.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Yes, but I couldn't go.
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? ah, excuse me. they already have started that. its called "no child left behind". I would go if it was a just effort.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? No.
4. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? not sure if I know what this is about. but I'll guess, no. Gore was elected.
5. What was your favorite media circus trial? OJ.
6. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? No.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? Writing the stupid Newsletter.
2. Do you collect anything? Do bills count? ok. nope.
3. Are you addicted to anything? Rice, Ramen noodles, onions, chocolate, warm women and samoyed dogs.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? yes.
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? Cash. I don't like to buy something over and over again. but i do.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do? .. date girls just to get laid. now that wasn't very nice. but it all worked out. I didn't get to first base and we're still great friends.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? Yes.
1. Who is the wisest person you know? My grampa and then my mom.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? only in a liturgical sense.
3. Do you take advice when it's given? Yes, everybody has something to say and its all worth listening to.
4. Who gives the best advice? Anybody who loves and cares about me.
5. Do you drive defensively? you bet.
6. What did you learn today? That I'm not alone in and with my thinking. Now thans nice to know.
wow. thanks espbunny....